Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Rie Rie

My nephew, Riley, turned 9 on Monday. It's hard to believe that 9 years have passed since we first saw his precious face. He was born on his mother's birthday (that's my sister, Amy - Happy Birthday to you too, sister). I am so grateful that we live in the same town and I have the opportunity to watch him grow. I am very proud of the wonderful young man he is becoming. I am especially proud of how great a "big cousin" and big brother (he has a new baby sister) he has become over the last year and a half. He is definitely the one all the little kids will look up to. Ben adores his Rie Rie. We have regular "dance parties" at our house and Riley participated recently. I caught this picture of Ben following him around and trying to imitate all his moves.
Happy Birthday, Riley! We love you!

No comments: