Thursday, June 3, 2010

Super heros, fears and me, too

My kids love costumes and I am so glad. They get so much joy out of being super heros! And, their pretty stink'n cute, too!

I caught Ben in mid-air today. He really couldn't be happier with his little self. Ms. Carrie, his teacher, is wonderful. Each time he gets to the end of the board he says to her, "don't let my face go under". And, she reassures him that she won't. He jumps and gets the biggest grin on his face as he "swim" to the side. Oh, to conquering fears. I am so proud.

I feel so bad for Liam. He wants to swim so badly. Each morning this week he has hung out in the very humid swim arena (which is fabulous but very hot) and asked "my turn?, my turn?" over and over. Here he is trying to get his shirt off so he can go jump off the diving board, too. Soon, baby, soon.

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Oh I remember swim lessons very well. So exciting when they "get it"! Poor Liam! I know he must be just like C would be...always wanting to do what the big brother is doing!