Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kingdom (part 2)

Taking a closer look at the pets in Ben's kingdom, you will find that several of them are perched on "nests". Nest building has become a popular activity at our house. I can usually find a nest or two in Ben's bed and Liam has daily requests for Ben to make nests out of his blankets. It's pretty cute when he asks, "B, me nest too. Peease."

Shortly after Ben posed as the king on his throne - he made this face - which I love love love!

And, tonight when I went into to his room for our nightly rituals - this was in his bed. I had to get the camera when he told me it was the actual castle for his kingdom. And, he went to bed singing, "I"m the king of the castle. I'm the king of the castle."

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's good to be the king! What a happy boy!!