Thursday, September 9, 2010

Makes me so proud

Ben is off to a good start this year at school. He is making friends and excited to go each morning. His teachers have been wonderful. They are so excited to see him come in the classroom. He usually has something very important to tell them at the beginning of each day. Today he asked if they could study dolphins because it is the Fish Class. Sure enough, there is a unit on the ocean and they will definitely be talking about dolphins. Ms. Kimberly told me that during circle time, Ben said, "Excuse me, Ms. Kimberly. Sorry for interrupting. I think we should ask God to help us with this." I'm not sure what they were working on at that moment, but Ms. Kimberly said she told Ben that was a great idea and they stopped and prayed. How about that.

Ben likes to wear his backpack on the front - making it a frontpack! He is looking so grown up.


(We've been working very hard this summer on not interrupting. I'm so proud those skills are transferring into the classroom - even when I'm not there. That's my boy!

No comments: