Tuesday, March 16, 2010

For the love of tractors

Both my boys are tractor freaks. We have spent MANY hours at construction sites. Sitting, watching, discussing. Ben now knows a lot of the official names of the machines. But, I remember when he just called them all "tac-tacs". Liam has moved on to "tac-tor". He delights in pointing them out and screaming "TAC-TOR" at the top of his lungs.

Speaking of the top of his lungs, he screamed a good bit last night at the thought of having to go to bed. As of Sunday, he can successfully climb out of his crib. That certainly came sooner than I would have liked. So, if he isn't climbing out, he is insisting he has poop in his diaper (when he hasn't) or he is cramming his fist in his mouth in an attempted to gag himself. Fun times.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love these pictures!

Bedtime was not fun at our house last night either. Eli was awake until about midnight, screaming because he wanted to look at his empty sticker book! Stupid time change!

Heather M. said...

So...tonight at our house...it was: "I have to go tee tee on my potty. I forgot to kiss Blake. Mommy, put chocolate in my milk. Mommy, I tee teed in my diaper. CHANGE ME! Mommy, sing "Click Click" (That's her favorite Christmas song...Up On the Rooftop...blah, blah, blah...) You get it! After all of that & many "no's" from me...she fell asleep. Geez....I hate the time change too! Hope you have a better time tonight!