Tuesday, May 18, 2010

3am is early

That is what time Liam woke the second time and never went back to sleep. It's been a long day. No need to say anymore about that.

Here are pictures from yesterday. We were early to school so the boys swung like monkeys from the sunroof. Huh. Now that's not a parenting move I'm proud of but it filled some time and no one got hurt.

Then, we spent the hour before lunch, playing in our favorite park. The students are gone for the summer so it is all ours. The weather has been perfect.

The boys run and run. They find new paths to explore and have the best time. We are so fortunate to have such a cool place to play.

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

3 am is WAY EARLY!!! What is up with THAT??? YIKES! Takes me back to the days when I would wake up at 4:00 am to find two little boys playing in their closet! Ahhhh...the days!!!
Hopefully tonite will be a sleep all-niter!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Are you still awake :o) 3 a.m. is WAY too early...that is still night time! I hope he sleeps at least until day break tomorrow!!

My girls LOVE hanging out of the sunroof too...making memories :o) However, I would NEVER let them do that while driving down our country road so they can feel the wind on their face...haha!

That park looks awesome! I would love to visit it sometime.