Monday, May 10, 2010

Check this day off

After spending (literally) the entire day in the house with plumbers and flooring professionals, I am really happy to see this day end. It has been long. It has also rained the majority of the day. The boys, however, were really good throughout the whole experience so we went out for dinner and they got to play in a giant maze. They were happy.

I did not, however, get the camera out all day. So, looking back at my photos I was reminded of what we might have done on this rainy day, if we hadn't been stuck in the house with workmen. My boys are NOT shoppers, unless there are toys involved. The amazing thing is that they really never ask if they can take them home. They just look and press a few buttons. And, move on. Nice time-filler on a rainy day.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I've spent a fair amount of time with plumbers lately and I agree it is not the ideal way to spend a day! Hope it's all cleared up soon at your place!

Heather M. said...

Oh I read your "Water" post! AGREED!!! Too much water! Water in the house is never good, unless it's contained in the tub! Hope they were able to get it all fixed up for you yesterday & you guys can get out today. It was super windy here yesterday, so we didn't play outside much...it does make for a longer day. Love your window shoppers!!! Too cute!