Monday, May 24, 2010

Eight and counting

May 23, 2002 I married my best friend. Rob and I were married in the chapel at our favorite "park" with thirteen people in attendance. It was a perfect day.

I know that today is the 24th of May and on every day of May preceding the 23rd, I thought about our upcoming anniversary. But apparently, on the 23rd I was having O'So Much Fun that I forgot about the happy event that started this whole ball of fun rolling...

So, Happy Anniversary to Us and to many, many more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie patooties!! Look at the two of you!!

Happy Anniversary!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Happy Anniversary! LOVE the picture...you guys are adorable!

Heather M. said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY~~~
Love your hair up! Super cute!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!! Such a cute couple!