Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Silly

Grammy wanted to get a picture of all four of her grandchildren with some funny glasses she picked up at the dollar store. It really was pretty hysterical. Especially because Liam was loving the whole experience. Can't say the same for Riley. Hopefully none of his friends will come across these photos because he might be made fun of for years to come.


Once a month, I have dinner with this amazing group of women. From all different circumstances, we come together as a group of moms with kiddos from Vietnam. The friendships I have found here are such a huge support to me. I am so very thankful to know each of them. Even the silly one that was hiding in the back because she didn't want her picture taken even though she is the one snapping awesome pictures at all our family events.

1 comment:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Dollar store finds are the best! Cute picture. I posted a pic of Vietmoms tonight too...I should have linked to yours instead :o) Good seeing you tonight!