Saturday, May 1, 2010

Forever

Four years ago today, we began our first adoption. As promised, the years are flying by. My life is richer, fuller and brighter because of our incredible children. They amaze me daily. They make me laugh and cry. They give me great joy. I am blessed beyond measure. I have been given the greatest of gifts.

I can not adequately express how grateful I am for Rob. We are a team, a partnership I could not live without. As we celebrate eight years of marriage this month, I am continually reminded of how blessed I truly am.

To Rob and my two beautiful boys. I love you forever.

3 comments:

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Love, love, LOVE the video. So sweet!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Beautiful Tricia. Just beautiful! Your family is beyond precious and all of the smiles are just priceless! You can just see the love on your faces! Thanks for sharing!!

Nadra said...

Absolutely, positively LOVE this video.