Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A few favorites

Two of Ben's favorite things to do are reading and dumping all the toys out of the toy bins. Because I am a bit (lot) obsessed with the toys being in the "correct" bin, I am hoping the later hobby is a thing of the past. After he dumped all the toys into Liam's bed (and I put Liam in there to play and take a quick photo), Ben had to get in the crib and pick them all up.

My dad reading with Ben - one of his new favorite books, Transformers.

And, Liam playing in his crib with all the toys. (He IS wearing a diaper.)

1 comment:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Sweet picture of Ben and his grandpa.

Where's Liam...haha!

Liam setting in that could totally be Hillary Ashton! She would LOVE to sleep with a ton of stuff surrounding if I would let her. I keep hoping she will outgrow it!