Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Gotcha

Ben tried to run and hide when I got out the camera today. He was playing with his buddy, Jake. They both went under the table but I caught this shot. I like it because it captures just how silly my boy can be.

Apparently, no one wanted their picture taken today. When I turned the camera on Liam - I got a series of pictures that all looked similar to this one. He was a wild one today. No nap. He ran laps around his crib and did hand stands. (I know this because we have a video monitor.) On the move, all day, that one.

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Cute picture of Ben! And for the record, I do not like 'no nap' days. Every now & then C pulls one of those & I am exhausted by 6 pm!! How do they keep going when we are crashing?!!! Have a good Thursday. Love seeing your sweet boys!!!