Thursday, January 21, 2010

Millie

The boys and I went to visit my 98 year old grandmother this afternoon. These visits can be trying with the boys, as they demand a lot of attention and my grandmother is legally blind and very hard of hearing. Today, however, everyone was just about on the same pace. We ate ice cream sandwiches, danced to a little music and then broke out in a spirited pillow fight.

Liam threw the first pillow. Millie won. Ben went away crying. (She throws a mean pillow for a 98 year old.)



6 comments:

Leigh said...

This just warms my heart! What wonderful memories you are capturing for your boys!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

That is awesome! What sweet memories.

Heather M. said...

Ah hahaha!!! What Fun!!! You will LOVE that you have these pictures!!! What a blessing! This 365 project is turning out to be wonderful; there are just lots of things I would have never taken a picture of during the day that I'll have now forever! Have a good day.

Heather said...

Oh wow! That is awesome!

Lisa said...

Never underestimate your elders, Ben! :)

Julie said...

Years from now you will be so happy you have the pics. A wonderful gift for the boys. They will remember their time with your Grandma.

I wish my Grandma was still here to meet Bennett. I think should would have gotten a kick out of him.

I'm a sucker for Grandma's. Mine lived to be 102 and we still all miss her everyday.