Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ms. Angie

I love Ben's teacher, Ms. Angie. I love all the boys teachers. We are having a great year at school. Both the boys are excited to go to school and are equally happy when I pick them up. That is awesome. I am very thankful. Very thankful that they love school. And, I am very thankful for Ms. Angie. She is fun, creative, energetic, inspiring, playful, and very capable of teaching four year olds. I heart Ms. Angie. So, today when I picked up Ben and Ms. Angie said, "Don't be surprised if he wants to wear his pajamas backwards", I wasn't surprised. I asked why, but I wasn't surprised.

Apparently, at Ms. Angie's house, if you want it to snow in the night, you wear your pajamas backwards, put ice in the toilet and a spoon under your pillow.

Thank you, Ms. Angie. We love you.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cute. I love how into it he was. Hoping it snows or you will have one grumpy kiddo in the morning...

Heather M. said...

Oh My Goodness...how cute is that?!?!!!! So....did it work???? My kids are praying for snow today; we're supposed to get a little bit I think.

Enjoying following your blog & can't believe how big your boys are getting...

Heather M.