Thursday, April 8, 2010

2008

On this morning, two years ago, I opened my email to find these photos of my precious baby boy. We waited 2 1/2 months to get updated photos of Liam. No one was traveling to Can Tho at that time so we were desperate for information. There was so much uncertainty about the Vietnam program and possible delays. These photos were a great source of strength during that time. So, here is Little Liam at 4.5 months. Weighing 12.3 lbs and 22 inches long. Cute as a bug. Rolly polly. All cheeks and toothless grin. Love that he looks right at the camera, squeezes his toes and has the cutest hair.


Also in April of 2008, this little boy was keeping us quite busy. During that month, two years ago, he learned to ride a bike, sleep in a "big boy bed" and swing on a rope in gymnastics. This is Ben at "Hendrix Park" charming the pants off Rob's co-workers.

3 comments:

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Sweet baby boys!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Awwww! Little, baby Liam!! Getting updated pictures of my babies during our adoption journeys are some of my favorite memories of all time! I remember you getting these PRECIOUS pictures of Liam! I just LOVE the creative pictures that came out of Can Tho!!!

Heather M. said...

Oh I remember our babies "Floating" on air! hahaha! He always was a cute little guy & still is!!!! SO glad those stressful days are behind us & we get to tuck our kids in their own beds now! ;)