Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tooth Checker

Ben went to the tooth checker today and he did GREAT! He was (understandably) not looking forward to it. This was his third check-up and I knew it was time for a more in-depth cleaning. I am so proud of him for being still through the entire cleaning. He got to watch tv on the ceiling with headphones and wear sunglasses - I am sure that helped a lot.

He picked an eye patch from the treasure box when it was all over.

Ben asked if he could get two things so he could take one home for his brother. Sweet boy. I told him we would have to wait and see if Liam was a good boy for the tooth checker and then he could pick his own prize. It will probably be awhile before I'm up for that adventure. We are still working on Liam sitting to get his hair cut.

2 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Ben looks super cool!

Heather M. said...

HAHAH! The Tooth Checker!!! Very cute! Glad he did super...gotta love a prize chest! Hair cut...hmmm...we haven't done that yet either. I trimmed it once at home, but that's it. Ok...you go & let us know how it went!!! LOL!