Monday, April 5, 2010

Full day of fun

My little artist in the morning light. They are loving the easel.

The boys got boomerangs in their huge Easter eggs. It's going to take some practice but they sure had fun trying them out.

It turned out to be a rather warm afternoon so I suggested we get our their swimsuits and jump in the water. So stink'n cute in their suits!

Those were some excited little boys!

Liam never let go of his boomerang.

At this point, Ben kept asking me to turn on the hot water. He just could not understand why I couldn't adjust the temperature. Silly boy.

Ben was super excited to show me his "B"'s on the dry erase board tonight!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The pictures of Ben at the easel are priceless.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I love the artist at his easel :o) So sweet! Our girls had one at the old house they loved playing with...hum...I think I will try to find it :o) Yea for warm weather!!!!

Heather M. said...

hahaha! Adjust the temperature!!! How witty is that!?!?!! LOVE that warmer weather is coming too! Love the easel too! I just dug the boys' out of storage for C. She loves it too. Great pictures! Super cute smiles!