Tuesday, April 6, 2010

School days & Swim'n

Liam goes to school two days a week. He loves his classroom and his teachers. Each week they "study" a different animal. This is chick and bird week. I can just imagine all nine little toddlers going up and down the halls chirping. Here is my little bird walking into school. He always wants to wear his backpack.

My big boy is still loving school. They are studying the ocean right now. The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission came to school last week with a huge traveling aquarium. Very cool.

Ben is desperate for me to get out the blow up swimming pool. Since I can't actually heat the water in a blow up pool, we are putting that off for now. In the meantime, the boys used the lid to their turtle sandbox as a pool. Not much space, but they didn't seem to mind.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That picture of Liam heading off to school with his backpack was almost too much for me. He is a small version of such a big boy!