Sunday, February 28, 2010

Days like these

Are the best of days. The weather was perfect. There was just the right balance of play (a whole lot) and work (just a little bit). I love days like today where we just flow from one fun activity to another. The boys eat three good healthy meals. There are no melt downs. Everyone naps. We do a little yard work. The garage is straightened. And, most of all, we are together. Very good day.

I love this hat. It's one of my favorites and Liam is just about to out grow it.
February '10 - Liam is 26 months old.

Memories of another really good day.
February '07 - Ben was 18 months old.


Sneak peek: The project Rob is working on is in the background of the photo of Liam. That cute little camper is going to be a mobile mansion one of these days. I can't wait until we get to take our first trip!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I just love it when you show pictures of Liam wearing things Ben wore. So sweet! And that camper...Also SWEET! How much fun is that going to be?!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

That little camper really intrigues me :o)

Heather M. said...

Yes...let's see the inside of that little camper! It intrigues me too!! So, where are you going to go first? I DO love to travel! CUTE CUTE CUTE Hat & CUTE CUTE CUTE Boys!!!!