Monday, February 22, 2010

One Two Three

One
I took the boys to the dollar store and gave them each a dollar. Wow. You'd think I gave them $100. They both picked a "ball shooter" (plastic gun) that came with four plastic balls. It was well worth the dollar - lasting just minutes after we got home. The balls didn't actually shoot out, they crushed easily and quickly the entire thing went in the recycling bin. Lucky for me, I thought ahead and grabbed a can of spray string on the way to the check out counter. That's what put this smile on Ben's face.

Two
The boys discovered the headphones my sister got them as favors for Maggie's birthday party. Somehow, with all the coughing and sneezing, we got away without them and I hadn't brought them out yet. They are an awesome gift and I know the boys will love them the next time we are road tripping to the grandparents and they can use them to watch tv in the car. Today, however, we were justed headed to the dollar store (no tvs on the way to the dollar store) but Liam was so pumped with his new discovery that he wouldn't take them off. He looks agitated in the photo but actually he was just concentrating on the...hmmmm, music??

Cool kid, huh.

Three
The boys took an extra long bath tonight. Ben was in rare form, cracking Liam up. I'm not sure who thought of the goggles.

Do horses float?

No comments: