Tuesday, February 2, 2010

eggs, feet, eyes, flowers

NND - 2nd day in a row.

Ben whipped up some scrumptious scrabbled eggs this morning. Getting him to help with the preparation is a sure fire way to get him to participate in the consumption. He obviously had a blast.

Liam needed a little closer look. Love those little feet.

So sad to say, Liam has pink eye. Total break out at school, they called me to pick him up. His eyes are not actually pink, but swollen and lots of yuck drainage. Poor baby. You can really tell he is feeling bad in this photo. He wanted to be held all afternoon.

Just for fun, I found this photo of Ben wearing the same shirt Liam has on today. This was March '07 at the Wild Flower Festival. Note to self: remember to go there this March.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay for blogging everyday!! I have you bookmarked. Can't wait to follow along. I am not sure when we will be back in town, but we should all try and get together again soon!

Lisa said...

How sweet is that little baby Ben with the daffofils?! I hope Liam is feeling better soon, but in the meantime, enjoy those extra cuddles! Maybe Ben will whip up some breakfast today so you and Liam can sleep in! :)

Heather M. said...

Ahhhh....unfortunately NNDs lead to sick days...at least in my house; it usually means something's not quite right. So sorry about the Pink Eye! We've never had it, but I hear it's painfully yucky. The daffodils are beautiful! I may have to hunt for something similar around here...what a beautiful photo op!