Friday, February 19, 2010

I can see clearly now

Liam is still picking boogers out of his nose and a few of us are coughing but other than that we are a vision of health! To celebrate, we spent the entire afternoon outside and it was delightful.
Look what's happening in the backyard.

Getting his riding legs back after the long winter.

My view as we went around the block.

We even broke out the chalk and bubbles.

This picture just made me smile - silly boy doing his very best "cheese".

And, Ben with chalk on his face. He had a great day. He has been saying two funny things lately. When I ask him to do something (and he agrees), he says "Yes Sir, Mister Mommy". And, when I ask Liam to do something, Ben says "That's a good point, Mom."

2 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Yea for signs of spring!!! So glad you are feeling better...however, do you think it is possible that you sent that pesky sick bug to our house? Boo!

That Ben cracks me up! So cute!!!

Heather M. said...

I second that! Hooray for signs of Spring! It has been a long, wet, cold winter this year. I am so ready for some warmer weather, but it looks like the middle of next week is going to be bitter cold here. We have another chance of snow. SO glad you are all feeling better! Enjoy your weekend. Thanks for the information on printing. I printed the wait for Caleigh off of the blog, but I really am thinking of doing it monthly this time instead of prints in albums for each month...hmmmm....