Sunday, February 21, 2010

Double bonus day

Liam and I visited my grandmother tonight. He pulled all the shoes out of her closet and hid under her clothes. We took her dinner and he ate all her French fries. He put her telephone on mute and dumped out all her paper clips. When he tried to start a pillow fight, we decided it was time to go. He was quick to give her a kiss goodbye. So gracious.

On the way home, I drove by a horse farm. Liam was thrilled to see the horse right up at the fence. We have got to get this kid on a horse, he is a nut for them.

Ben jumped in Rob's lap at lunch today.

Food must just taste better when you are sitting with Daddy. Here he is in spring, '07 at our old house. My boys are so handsome.

Everyone had a great day. Liam woke up rested, healthy and happy. Ben got to spend one-on-one time with Rob tonight. They went out to dinner and had boy time. A special treat for both of them. Both boys took naps today - that's a double bonus day.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So glad to hear everyone is healthy, happy, and well rested! I love Liam's enthusiasm about horses. I wish I had a pony for him to ride!

Tricia said...

I wish you did too!