Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hiding place

Sunny, clear skies today, melted some of the snow. Sadly, it will likely all freeze tonight and make a big mess for the morning.

We spent the afternoon tromping around in the snow/ice. I think I bundle them up too much. They never seem to want to go in and "warm up".


Aunt E gave the boys this awesome wooden box. We use it for costumes.

Today, Ben used it as a hiding space.

Gotta get creative when your stuck in the house for days.

Side note: The boys are drinking milk like CRAZY. For the last several weeks, they will only drink milk. No water, no juice. Milk, please. And, a lot of it. They are now drinking 1 gallon every three days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out! My brother used to down a gallon a day by himself. Actually, he still does. Now if I could just get Bex to drink it at all...

Heather M. said...

All 3 of our kids drink loads of milk. We go through 3 2% for the boys & 2 whole milks for C per week. Luckily, it's pretty inexpensive at Sam's....I've never been a milk drinker, so personally, I don't get it. At least it's healthy! I find myself cutting their fingernails ALL.THE.TIME. Snow: I think I would like some for a day or two & then it would have to go away. I like to get out & run around town every day or so! ;) Hope you didn't have another NND!!! I saw where Kelly O. little one has recently given up on Naps....is it really time??? The boys napped until they were 3; I'm really hoping for another good 6 months or so of naps....time will tell! Have a good day!