Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hide and Seek

"One Two Three Four Six Seven Eight Nine Ten. Ready or not here I come."

I love this photo - even though the exposure is all wrong. That is pure happiness on my three favorite boys faces!

Hide and Seek was super fun tonight. Liam followed Ben in the counting and then they would charge off down the hall looking for Rob, calling "Dad-dy, Dad-dy, where are you?". After they found him, Ben would tell him where to hide the next time. We had a big talk about the number five at dinner tonight. It comes up often because Ben will be five on his next birthday. So, it's really important that we get that five to start following the four...

The boys and I made lasagna for dinner tonight. I opted not to pre-cook the noodles. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It's never made a difference and since I had two helpers, I opted not to this time. Apparently that was a mistake because after an hour in the oven, they still weren't cooked. Shockingly, everyone still ate. A lot. That never happens. Here is one of my helpers. Again, not sure about the goggles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tricia! I realized that I haven't told you I read your blog all the time and love watching the boys' explorations. It looks like so much fun!

I don't cook the lasagna noodles either--but I usually drizzle water all over the top before I cook it. It seems to help soften them.